Robinson Air-Driven Electrically Heated Centrifuge
Used for determining sediment and water (S&W) content of crude oil, the Robinson Air-Driven Electrically Heated Centrifuge is designed to safely operate in hazardous areas that are deemed Class 1, Division 2, and Group D. The centrifuge uses an air-driven motor and explosion-proof switches eliminating the chance of electrical spark and avoiding potential accidents. The heaters operate on 115VAC and are thermostatically controlled to hold samples at recommended temperatures while testing. The solid-cast aluminum housing is corrosion-resistant and durable enough to hold up against tough use and job site conditions. The space-saving design incorporates a built-in pre-heater that heats two (2) samples for simplicity and convenience. The 4-Place revolving head is compatible with 100mL 6-inch short cone sample tubes. The A-style flip lid has a spring-loaded latch to remain closed during operation and features a center access hole to allow the operator to check centrifuge rpm. Centrifuge tubes sold separately.
Details & Specs
- Rated for Class 1, Division 2, Group D Hazardous Areas.
- Solid-cast aluminum housing provides strength and durability.
- Built-in sample heater adds convenience and saves space.
- Thermostatically controlled bowl heaters maintain sample temperatures during testing.
- Lid access hole allows the operator to check centrifuge RPMs with a handheld tachometer.
- Circular bowl design improves efficiency and extends motor life.
- Sealed heater switches eliminate the risk of sparking.
- Air-driven motor, 115VAC heaters
- Electrically Heated
- 100mL 6-inch Short Cone Tube
- 4-Place Head
- 2-Place Pre-Heater
- A-Style Flip Lid
- Length: 24"
- Width: 28"
- Height: 11.50"
- Weight: 78lb
Download & Browse
Our Entire Catalog
In Stock Yes
Quantity In Stock
Model : 1
Stock Number : 1
Avaliable : 1
Weight : 0